Customer Service Specialist (Family-owned market)
Winter store hours: 8:00am until 6:00pm --- Monday through Sunday
Part-time (approximately 29 hours weekly) to start
Minimum age being hired - 18 years old
TS Smith Orchard Point Market is a farm market with exceptional and unique merchandise. The market is closely associated with our 4th generation fruit orchard and farm. We specialize in our produce; fruits & vegetables, grown on the farm. We cater to our customers to assure we offer produce from local providers as well as very creative and excellent products from nearby neighboring businesses.
For our staff, we provide, flexible hours, cross training for the Deli and Retail store, employee discounts, and growth opportunities.
Tasks are assigned based on your specific role.
Learning curve - training
· Learn and perform Opening and Closing procedures.
· Learn and use the computer system – Point of Sale entry.
. Follow the weekly schedule
. Arrive on time for your specified shifts,
· Assist co-workers and request help when you may need.
Store (retail) Responsibilities:
The first impression our customers and visitors have is our Customer Service Specialists. Each customer is greeted with a smile and friendly welcome; assist with selections and offer guidance, have counter area clear for customer purchases, share sale and discount information when applicable. If unsure in any instance; obtain help from the Manager on Duty for customer questions, concerns, or issues.
· Rotate all perishable products.
· Sweep and stock counter areas, bathrooms, produce inside and outside.
· Clean and sanitize all areas inside and outside (pick up trash)
· Keep areas clear of debris or hazards
. Assist to locate product & merchandise in the market
· Ensure to always be aware where customers are and if they require help
· Provide service in a friendly and timely manner,
Required at all times: Maintain high standards of hygiene, cleanliness, organization, fill and rotate stock at all times, and other tasks as assigned.
Market open hours and days are a requirement. Transportation is a requirement.
Apply in person or on ZipRecruiter with a resume
We will call you soon for an initial phone interview. 9045 Redden Road, Bridgeville, Delaware 19933